Tips for the security of your passwords:
- The password to access our login page to registered clients must be different to those you use for your debit or credit cards. We recommend that this password be different from the password you use with your email accounts, reservation systems, etc.
- Avoid using passwords easy to guess, as birth dates, phone numbers, parts of your id number. As possible, try to use alphanumeric characters in your passwords, this means use numbers and letters in your passwords
- Do not expose your password in front of unknown people
- Change your password frequently and keep it in your mind not in papers
- Notify to BCT Securities, Corp. immediately if you have suspects of fraud or information stealing of your accounts, cards or passwords